Newest Artist Joey Savage...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cadence

My baby girl,

Dad thinks about you all day... Everyday. I look at pictures of our fun times together when I get sad, all the times we spent while mom was at work and it was just you and me.. I also like to think about the stuff we will do together when you grow up. Your dad will always be your dad. No matter what has happened and how far apart we are, I'm here. I can't wait to see you and give you a big huggy and kissy! I miss you so much. It's been six months already. I have never gone so long without seeing you. It makes my heart hurt, and I hurt even more because you must be confused. I tried to go away to get better, and let me and mom heal so we can all be happy. I never thought it would end up like this. I'm sorry. I promise with all my heart I will make this all up to you and one day soon this will all be a memory. Dads aren't perfect. If I could be perfect for anyone, it would be you, but I'm only human. When you grow up you will understand this much better. I never thought I would end up not being around you every night for bed time, let alone miss your first day of school. You are such a big girl! I am super proud of you! You are doing great in school, and at gymnastics. You do so well, even despite the circumstances... It's amazing how strong you are! Keep it up. Very soon you will get to see your dad. We can go for a walk and even hold hands like we always do! I miss your tiny hand in mine, and the way you look at me with that little sparkle in your eye. I can't wait to see you! Please be patient just a little longer...

I love you more than you know,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment