Newest Artist Joey Savage...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Flavors and New JoeySavage.com Address!!

I just bought the domains for joeysavage, electrocouture, and electrocouturerecords.com!!! I finally took that step! Big spenda' style too! It only costs 2 dollars a year per domain! So I ended up spending six bucks. I also started my Flavors account, which is connected to this blog. So, if you are reading this, you might as well just go to www.flavors.me/savagecouture ... Thats where you can link up to ALL my available sites! I'm uber excited to get my business started. I have been crazy busy. I finally sent my album to the digital distributor, so you'll be able to find my Ep on iTunes and all the other major online stores! You all better buy it! Its a collection of my produced material over the past eight months, so there is a bit of both hip hop and electronic music. I hope you enjoy it... I do! Well, this is enough writing for now... Peace, Joey Savage P.S. Check out www.joeysavage.com I made a mock 90's style website, but all the relevant info is there. It just looks awfully silly! Remember, I did that on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment