Newest Artist Joey Savage...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

"The Pink"... Record is finally here!

I am finally making my compiled "first attempts" at producing music available EVERYWHERE!!! I am excited that I am putting it all out there, but nervous that I will be judged! I know my selections are kind of simple, and seem to have no sense of "direction", but I think it's a step forward in my career. People will eventually get to hear the stuff I'm currently working on, and it is great stuff (check the soundcloud.com/joey-savage for updates)! For now, at least, people will only get to hear the older material! My newest music really shows off my growth as a producer. I utilize all the techniques I've taught myself and newer style in musical creativity! Thats all for now! Look me up on iTunes, or wherever you might purchase your tunes from... Joey Savage that search, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment